Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Changes

Ok, so I don't really blog much due to other "pressing matters" but I have sometime off now so I will post something.

So I recently moved to Mexico City\Puerto Vallarta. The Lord showed me it was time for a change so I acted accordingly. I got a hair cut. Here are some recent photos.

Nina's night-out for her b-day\going away thing with Sara, Layland, Jamie, and Shelly.







Then we left our good friedns in MTY and left to DF.

We stopped in to NY for some lunch











Had some pizza and beer in the park with my family and Nina



Went to Dave and Sara's moving prty






Danced some salsa with Nina




Santi doing something to floor.



Chillin with some old friends





Finally we arrived in Puerto Vallarta!!





FINALLY went out on a date with Nina!



3 comments:

Nina Ayana said...

Yeah, it was about time!!
And you paid!!!
Love you hun bun

Juliet Thomson said...

AHHHH i hate you all!
I miss everything soo much!

Sam Fuller said...

aha! good going, buddy 'ol pal...haven't checked this in ages...fun stuff.